So I’ve got this porch, right?
It felt a little bare so I took it upon myself to do something about that!
The thing I wanted to highlight was the number sign I made. We had some pretty standard brassy numbers before that I wasn’t a fan of. I found some better, more modern numbers at home depot.
I tried installing them where the original numbers were but the holes didn’t line up and I didn’t have anything to drill into the bricks with, so I did the next best thing! Make a sign!
It’s pretty straightforward. I had two pieces of wood I bought a long time ago. I found something in the junk bag of hardware items that looked like it could hold it together, there are certainly better options, but I was going for free, stained it, then I lined up the numbers where I wanted them to go and went to town.
I love how they sit raised up from the wood.
I hung it with some twine. It’s been up for about a year and has survived the Oklahoma storms.
It works for me! Now, please don’t stalk me.