Something funny caught my eye yesterday. I noticed on my site stats the search terms that lead people to my blog and it “literally” made me laugh out loud. (Anyone watch Parks & Recreation???) Naturally, I clicked on it to see what else brought people my way. Here’s a few…
- cute real life wearable shoes – Umm, I only have fake life unwearable shoes.
- booty hot – Yikes, apparently that came from this post.
- hot booty school – Ditto. And whaaaa? What does that even mean? I wasn’t brave enough to google it for myself.
- is it ok to paint walls with glidden swiss coffee – I sure hope so ’cause I totally did. I didn’t know there were colors you CAN’T paint your walls. I know there are some colors I would never use, gag me with a spoon, but didn’t know you can’t. Like watch out, here come the paint police.
- i am painting my house what should i do with my puppy – Sell it?
- how to hot glue shoes – Point and shoot.
Wow! I didn’t realize how popular my show makeover was! I have a few other fixed shoes I may have to add.
I’d love to hear any funnies you’ve encountered, oh wise one.