Something funny caught my eye yesterday. I noticed on my site stats the search terms that lead people to my blog and it “literally” made me laugh out loud. (Anyone watch Parks & Recreation???) Naturally, I clicked on it to see what else brought people my way. Here’s a few…
- cute real life wearable shoes – Umm, I only have fake life unwearable shoes.
- booty hot – Yikes, apparently that came from this post.
- hot booty school – Ditto. And whaaaa? What does that even mean? I wasn’t brave enough to google it for myself.
- is it ok to paint walls with glidden swiss coffee – I sure hope so ’cause I totally did. I didn’t know there were colors you CAN’T paint your walls. I know there are some colors I would never use, gag me with a spoon, but didn’t know you can’t. Like watch out, here come the paint police.
- i am painting my house what should i do with my puppy – Sell it?
- how to hot glue shoes – Point and shoot.
Wow! I didn’t realize how popular my show makeover was! I have a few other fixed shoes I may have to add.
I’d love to hear any funnies you’ve encountered, oh wise one.
2 responses to “Some Funnies”
Haha, I laughed out loud reading these:)
I looked at my personal blog’s searches and there are some odd ones too:
a few people came on my blog after searching for “brotha and white trash” (I should probably get offended now). Some googled “5.2 feet person” (I mean, is is so freakishly short that you want to google it?)
Haha! I’m so glad you left this comment! Hilarious!!!