I just recently finished up a new round of invitations. If you were to ask me which one is my favorite it’ll always be the current one. It’s like I love each one more than the last and these are no exception!The mama to be really loves primary colors and is an avid book reader. There’s plenty of books incorporated throughout to drop a hint as to the theme.
They did something cool which is NOT new, just new to me, they requested a book be brought in place of a card. I googled a sweet little poem and it was placed at the top of the bundle to let the recipients know whats up.
There are quite a few elements to bring this piece all together, but I think it all fits so well. We have…
- A red envelope with a colorful polka dotted liner
- The main invitation printed on metallic paper and mounted on a dark gray linen color to ground everything
- A fun glitter bookmark just because
- A bookplate for the recipient to fill out and mount on the book of their choice to bring
- The “instruction card” to relay the message of cards, BAAAD, books, GOOOD.
- Circle return address label
- Topped off with a sweet yellow bow
Yummy, I love close up shots of paper. Who doesn’t? Weirdos, that’s who. If you’re looking for past invitations, scroll to the bottom of my project gallery and you’ll find the links there.
If you or someone you know is in need of invitations for ANY occasion, email me at gloss(dot)create(at)gmail(dot)com!